Total Calories: 103
* Can also use Gingered Tofu. 1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the tofu and saute 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl and cover to keep warm.
2. Rinse the buckwheat and add it to the skillet. Stir a few minutes until the buckwheat dries.
3. Add the tamari and the thyme to the hot water, pour into the skillet, and cover immediately (it will sizzle and splatter).
4. Reduce the heat to low and let the ingredients simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed. Transfer to a platter and top with the browned tofu and chopped scallions.
5. Serve as is, or topped with Easy Tahini Sauce.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.