Total Calories: 60
Yield: 10x15 inch round pizza
1. Oil a 10-x-15-inch baking sheet with a little coconut oil and sprinkle with whole wheat flour. Place the dough on the sheet, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin.
2. Brush the dough with half the coconut oil, then spread the jam on top. Arrange the apple slices in a single layer over the dough. Use as many slices as needed to cover.
3. Brush the apples with the remaining coconut oil, and sprinkle with Sucanat (if using) and cinnamon.
4. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
5. Cut the hot pizza into wedges and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.