Total Calories: 455
Yield: 2 1/2 Cups
1. Combine the walnuts and almonds in a large bowl. Cover with water and let soak for 10 minutes. (This step will help the spices adhere to the nuts.)
2. Place the pumpkin seeds in a separate bowl. Cover with water and let soak for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the nuts, dry the bowl, and return the nuts to the bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Using a slotted spoon, remove the nuts from the bowl and arrange on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 5 minutes.
5. Drain the pumpkin seeds and place in the bowl with the remaining spice mixture. Stir to coat, then add to the roasting nuts. Bake 5 minutes, or until the nuts and seeds are dry and lightly toasted.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.