Total Calories: 251
1. Place cereals in a large bowl. Mix together. Set aside to use later.
2. Grate the peel off the orange. Try not to get the white area under the orange peel. You will need about 2 teaspoons. Set aside.
3. Place butter or margarine in a large skillet. Turn stove on to low and melt the butter or margarine. Stir in orange peel and cook until bubbly.
4. Pour cereal into skillet. Gently stir to coat cereal with melted butter or margarine.
5. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the sugar over cereal. Stir the mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring about every minute.
6. Place a few layers of paper towels on a cookie sheet. Spread cereal on paper towels and wait for 20 minutes or until mixture is cool enough to pick up.
7. Return cereal to the large bowl. Add candy, peanuts and raisins. Stir to combine.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.