NOTE: You must have Cook'n installed to use this download!
- 25 chocolate treat recipes
- Analyze the nutritional value of recipes
- Quickly Search recipes in seconds
- Create weekly menus & generate shopping lists
- Satisfy dietary needs easily
- Save time and money by using Cook'n
Over 20 years ago, Miriam Loo founded the Current Test Kitchen and developed hundreds of delicious dishes. In the tradition of good taste and healthy living, she offers some of her personally tested favorites in this special Cook'n cookbook.
Chocolate: there is no substitute, and the Chocolate Treats Cookbook makes no apologies for page after page of delicious chocolate recipes! Brownies, fudge, and cakes are just a few of the items you'll find here, and they aren't even in the dessert section!
And for the truly brave, Chocolate Treats features something special: Chocolate Fudge Pizza!
All the specialties of Current's Kitchen are now just a click away! Get Cook'n and get cookin' today!
Recipes Included with this Cookbook:
- #1 Chocolate Candy Pizza
- #2 Chocolate Fudge Pizza
- Candy And Cream Ribbon
- Cherry-Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Choco-Nut Clouds
- Chocolate Chip Fudge
- Chocolate Dream Dessert
- Chocolate Meringue Shells
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Brownies
- Chocolate Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Mousse
- Elegant Berries
- Frozen Fudge Fantasy
- Fudge Attack
- Love Bites
- Making Chocolate Leaves
- Mint Lover's Surprise
- Mocha Cream
- Mr. Turtle's Pretty Parfaits
- No-Bake Chocolate Squares
- Pokey Dot's Heavenly Dessert
- Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rum Balls
- Sweetheart Cake
I love your Cook'n software. I am already using it and everyone is enjoying the meals. I am 100% satisfied and looking forward to your new cookbook titles.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"Call it nutrition software, diet software, food software, or whatever you want. It is the software I use to stay healthy!"
"Your software is the best cooking software out there!"
"Thank you so very much for creating such a wonderful recipe program."