1. Place the sour cream, lemon juice, and garlic salt in a small bowl and blend well.
2. Chop or shred the cabbage.
3. Deep-fry or grill the fish.
4. Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place in a preheated 250°F oven for 20 minutes, or until soft and warm.
5. Place even amounts of the fish and cabbage on the tortillas. Top with the sour cream sauce (you can also add salsa or guacamole), then fold the tortillas in half over the filling and enjoy!
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.