1. Coarsely chop the chocolate squares.
2. Beat the eggs and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed for 5 minutes. The mixture should stream slowly from the beaters as shown.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the egg mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Form the dough into a 12x4 inch loaf. Bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Let the loaf cool slightly, then transfer to a cutting board. With a serrated knife, cut the loaf diagonally into 3/4 inch slices.
6. Arrange the slices on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake in a preheated 350°F oven for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
The most crucial part of this recipe is getting the egg-sugar mixture to the right consistency. Be sure to beat the ingredients no less than 5 minutes. I use a timer (time goes by slowly with an electric mixer).
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.