1. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
2. Line a cookie sheet with foil, add the potatoes in a single layer, and brush with half the butter.
3. Liberally sprinkle half the brown sugar on top of the potatoes. Place in a preheated 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and flip the potatoes with a spatula. Brush with the remaining butter, sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar, and bake for another 15 minutes.
5. Let the potatoes cool a few minutes. Remove with a spatula and transfer to a platter. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.