1. Defrost the pastry dough per package instructions. Unfold it on a sheet of wax paper, flatten with your hands, and brush both sides with the beaten egg.
2. Sprinkle the cheese on the top of the dough, then add the basil, onions, and garlic.
3. Roll up the dough over the filling.
4. Cut the roll into 1?2-inch slices and place on a baking sheet. Don’t worry if there are gaps within the rolls; they will fill up as they bake.
5. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot or warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.