Total Calories: 251
Yield: 24 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously oil and flour two standard 12-cup muffin tins and set aside.
2. Combine the flaxseeds, flour, baking powder, baking soda, Sucanat, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add the raisins and tangerine peel (if using), and mix well.
3. Add the soymilk to the dry ingredients. Quickly stir just until mixed. (If you stir too slowly, the batter will become thick and difficult to mix.) Do not overstir.
4. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups. (I use a 1/4-cup measuring cup with a handle to ladle the batter.)
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Remove the muffins from the tins and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.