Total Calories: 654
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a 7-x-11-inch baking dish and set aside.
2. To make the sauce, heat the olive oil in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and cloves, and sauté 1 or 2 minutes. Add the celery and saute another 2 minutes, then add the carrots and saute a minute more.
3. Add the zucchini and yellow squash to the pot, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cover. Stirring occasionally, cook about 5 minutes or until the vegetables start to become tender. Add the mushrooms and continue to cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Stir the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste into the pot and mix with the sauteed vegetables. Add the tamari, stir well, then remove from the heat and set aside.
5. To make the filling, place the tofu, garlic, and salt in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
6. To put together the lasagna, first spoon a thin layer of sauce (about 1 cup) over the bottom of the oiled baking dish, then place a layer of lasagna noodles on top. Spread the filling over the noodles, and top with half of the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with about one-fourth of the Parmesan. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
7. Cover the dish with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes, then uncover and bake another 10 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and let sit at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.