Total Calories: 123
Yield: 18 dumplings
* Mori-Nu brand is recommended.
1. Combine the flour and baking powder in a medium bowl.
2. Place the tofu, oil, and salt in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth and creamy. Add to the flour mixture and combine with a fork.
3. Turn the mixture out onto a generously floured countertop and knead lightly (about 5 times) to form a soft dough.
4. Roll the dough into a 12-inch log. Cut the log in half, then cut each half into 9 pieces.
5. Drop the pieces into a rapidly boiling pot of soup, stew, or beans near the end of cooking time. When the liquid comes back to a boil, reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer 10 minutes without stirring. The dumplings will be perfectly cooked.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.