Total Calories: 47
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle over medium-low heat. Add the onion and saute 3 to 5 minutes or until translucent. Add the garlic and saute another 5 minutes.
2. Add the bell pepper, squash, and lime leaves to the kettle. Cook for a minute, then add the turmeric and stir well.
3. Add the water to the kettle, increase the heat to high, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer 5 minutes or until the squash is tender.
4. Place the coconut milk and miso in a blender along with 2 cups of the soup. Blend until creamy and transfer to a large pot. Blend the remaining soup.
5. Before serving, heat the soup if necessary, but do not boil.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.