Total Calories: 216
Yield: 1 1/4 cups
* I recommend using half of a 12.5-ounce package Mori Nu brand silken tofu.
1. Place all the ingredients except the oil in a blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. With the blender still running, slowly add the oil in a thin, steady stream. (Don’t add too much oil at once or too quickly or the dressing will separate.) Continue to blend until well mixed.
3. Use immediately or refrigerate in a covered container up to four days.
For a Change . . .
* To turn this dressing into aioli, add 1 clove of garlic to the blender in Step 1.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.