Total Calories: 73
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
For a Change . . .
* Substitute fresh orange or apple juice for the milk.
* Omit the banana and use 11/2 cups strawberries or 1 cup blueberries.
* For an exotic touch, add 1 teaspoon rosewater.
* For added sweetness, add a few drops of stevia.
* For a frosty version, add 3 to 6 ice cubes.
* For increased health benefits, add probiotic powder.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.