Total Calories: 54
1. Place the oats, raisins, goji berries, and coconut in a serving bowl. Add the hot water and mix well.
2. Top the mixture with blueberries, cover with a saucer or small plate, and refrigerate 4 to 8 hours or overnight.
3. Serve as is or topped with soy yogurt.
For a Change . . .
* Add some green to the colorful mix by substituting pumpkin seeds for the coconut.
* Instead of frozen blueberries, use fresh. Add them just before serving.
* Substitute ground wheat berries or oat groats for the rolled oats.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.