Total Calories: 219
1. Place the potatoes, cauliflower, leeks, water, and salt in a large heavy kettle over high heat. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
2. Add the herbes de Provence to the kettle. Simmer another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
3. Transfer the hot mixture to a blender and puree while adding enough soymilk to achieve the desired consistency.
4. Stir the white pepper into the soup and serve. (Reheat only if necessary, but do not boil.)
For a Change . . .
* For Cream of Fennel Soup, add 1 chopped fennel bulb to Step 1.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.