Total Calories: 2
Yield: 1 cup
1. Place the water in a small saucepan, add the arrowroot, and stir to dissolve. Add the cooking liquid and stir well.
2. Place the saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil while constantly stirring. (It will thicken as it comes to a boil.)
3. Remove from the heat, add the tamari, and stir well.
4. Use immediately or refrigerate in a covered container up to three days.
For a Change . . .
* To increase the flavor of this simple sauce, add some chopped fresh parsley or other fresh herbs. You can also stir in a little lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, ginger juice, black pepper, chopped scallions, or a pressed clove of garlic.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.