Total Calories: 898
Yield: 10x15 inch pizza
1. Place the porcini mushrooms in a medium bowl, cover with the water, and let soak 30 minutes or until hydrated.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add the onion, and sauté slowly for 15 to 20 minutes or until browned and reduced by half. Add the garlic and rosemary, sauté a few minutes more, then stir in the salt and pepper.
3. Drain the soaked mushrooms through a coffee filter or cheesecloth over a bowl to reserve the soaking water. Quickly rinse the mushrooms and add to the skillet along with 1/2 cup of the soaking water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Place the kudzu and another 1/2 cup of the soaking water in a cup, and stir to dissolve. Add to the skillet, increase the heat, and bring to a boil while stirring. Remove from the heat and let cool slightly.
5. Oil a 10-x-15-inch baking sheet and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the dough on the sheet, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin.
6. Spread the warm mushroom-onion mixture over the dough. Top with the grape tomatoes, cut-side-down.
7. Bake on the bottom rack of a 400°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
8. Cut the hot pizza into squares and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.