Total Calories: 82
Yield: 2 cups
1. Place all the ingredients except the onion and poblano in a food processor. Blend until smooth. Add the onion and poblano and mix well.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers in a covered container up to three days.
For a Change . . .
* Use black beans or pinto beans instead of kidney beans.
* For a milder dip, use bell pepper instead of the poblano.
* For a spicier dip, add a pinch of cayenne pepper or a minced jalapeño.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.