Total Calories: 214
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle over medium-low heat. Add the onions and celery and sauté about 10 minutes or until the celery is tender.
2. Add the mushrooms, dulse, basil, and savory to the kettle and continue to sauté another 5 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
3. Place the corn and soymilk in a blender and puree to a creamy consistency. Add to the kettle along with the salt and stir well.
4. Serve the soup piping hot. (Reheat only if necessary, but do not boil.)
For a Change . . .
* If you don’t want to use a blender for this recipe, simply saute the corn along with the other vegetables. When the vegetables are tender, sprinkle 5 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour into the soup and mix well. Slowly add the milk while stirring constantly.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.