Total Calories: 372
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a 2-quart casserole dish and set aside.
2. Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook the pasta according to package directions, but do not overcook. (The pasta is going to bake further in the oven.)
3. While the pasta is cooking, combine the liquid aminos, water, and onions in a large skillet over medium heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli, squash, bell pepper, and thyme. Cover and cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
4. Place the tofu, miso, mustard, turmeric, and cayenne in a food processor, and blend until smooth and creamy.
5. Drain the partially cooked pasta and return to the pot. Add the tofu mixture and stir well, then add the nutritional yeast and stir again. Add the cooked vegetables and any leftover cooking water. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Top with soy cheese and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until the casserole is hot and bubbly. Place under the broiler for 1 minute to brown the top. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.