Total Calories: 1,673
Yield: 10x15 inch pizza
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add the onions and garlic, and saute, stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours or until the onions are caramelized and reduced in volume to about a quarter of the raw amount.
2. Add the herbes de Provence and salt to the onions, mix well, and let cool a bit.
3. Oil an 10-x-15-inch baking sheet and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the dough on the sheet, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin. Spread the onion mixture on top, scatter with olives, and let rise 30 minutes.
4. Bake on the bottom rack of a 400°F oven for 15 minutes, or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown.
5. Cut the hot pizza into squares and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.