Total Calories: 407
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, place the peas in a colander and set aside. Finely chop the tomatoes and transfer to a medium bowl along with their juice.
3. Drain the cooked spaghetti in the colander (over the peas). Immediately return the pasta and peas to the pot along with the basil, parsley, garlic, and olive oil. Quickly toss the ingredients.
4. Transfer the spaghetti to serving plates, top with chopped tomatoes, and serve with a garnish of basil. Enjoy as is, or seasoned with salt and pepper, and topped with a sprinkling of tofu Parmesan.
For a Change . . .
* For extra flavor and protein, add some seasoned prebaked tofu to the dish (a 10-ounce package is suggested). Cut the tofu into small cubes and brown in a tablespoon of olive oil before adding to the pasta.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.