Total Calories: 211
* Choose organic tomatoes that are marinated in olive oil.
1. Heat 2 to 3 tablespoons of oil from the sundried tomatoes in a large, heavy skillet over low heat. Add the eggplant and garlic. Cover and cook for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally
2. Add the zucchini and bell pepper to the skillet, and continue to cook another 15 minutes or until all the vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. While the vegetables are cooking, bring a large pot of water to boil, and cook the pasta according to package directions.
4. Drain the cooked pasta. Place on individual serving plates and top with ratatouille. Serve immediately.
For a Change . . .
* For increased taste and nutrition, add a cup or two of chickpeas (or any white bean) to the ratatouille at the end of cooking time.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.