Total Calories: 910
Yield: 10x15 inch pizza
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the garlic, and cook another minute.
2. Add the eggplant, but don’t stir. Reduce the heat to low, cook for 5 minutes, then add the tomatoes. Cover and cook without stirring another 5 minutes.
3. Add the vinegar and tamari. Cover quickly and let steam for 3 minutes. Stir the ingredients, cover, and continue to cook until the eggplant is tender. Remove from the heat. Let cool about 10 minutes.
4. Oil a 10-x-15-inch baking sheet and sprinkle with cornmeal. Place the dough on the sheet, and press it over the surface with your hands. Flatten it further with a rolling pin.
5. Spread the cooled eggplant mixture over the dough. Top with the cheese, and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
6. Bake on the bottom rack of a 400°F oven for 20 minutes, or until the bottom of the crust is golden brown. Cut the hot pizza into squares, top each slice with a handful of arugula, and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.