Total Calories: 51
1. Juice the apples, spinach, and celery. Transfer the juice to a blender along with the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy.
* This recipe is an adaptation of the one presented by Cherie Calbom in her book The Ultimate Smoothie Book.
For a Change . . .
* For added sweetness, include 1 or 2 soft dates or a few drops of stevia.
* For increased health benefits, add 1 teaspoon probiotic powder.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.