Total Calories: 163
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy kettle over mediumlow heat. Add the shallots and celery, and sauté about 10 minutes or until the celery is almost tender.
2. Add the mushrooms, herbes de Provence, and rosemary to the kettle, and continue to sauté about 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are tender.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the ingredients and increase the heat to high. Stirring vigorously, slowly add about 1 cup of the soymilk. Continue stirring while slowly adding the remaining milk until the soup comes to a boil and thickens.
4. Remove the kettle from the heat and stir the salt and pepper into the soup. Remove and discard the rosemary sprig.
5. Ladle the hot soup into bowls, and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.