Total Calories: 3,556
Yield: 13 to 15 rolls
1. Begin preparing the dough. When it has doubled in bulk after the first rising, punch it down. Add the raisins and knead them into the dough. Cover with a damp dish towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
2. Flatten the dough into a 10-x-15-inch rectangle that is 1/2-inch-thick. Sprinkle with cinnamon, then drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the malt syrup.
3. Roll up the dough very tightly like a jelly roll, then pinch the edges together to form a seam. Slice the dough into rolls about 1 inch thick and set aside.
4 . Coat the bottom and sides of a 10- or 11-inch cast iron skillet (or a shallow baking dish) with the coconut oil. Sprinkle the pecans on the bottom, and drizzle with the remaining malt syrup. Place the cut rolls on top.
5. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and let rise about 40 minutes or until doubled in bulk.
6. Bake the rolls in a 350°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
7. Run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the rolls. Turn them onto a plate and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.