Total Calories: 195
1. Place the oats, raisins, walnuts, and lemon peel in a blender. Grind to a coarse flour.
2. Transfer the mixture to two individual serving bowls, add soymilk, and mix well. Let sit 5 minutes.
3. Add the fresh fruit, mix, and serve.
For a Change . . .
* Instead of raisins, try apricots, dates, or prunes.
* Substitute hazelnuts, almonds, or pecans for the walnuts.
* For a tropical-style muesli, substitute 2 or 3 dates for the raisins and grated coconut for the walnuts. Top with sliced bananas and mango before serving. Simply wonderful!
* You can soak this cereal overnight in the refrigerator in your choice of veggie milk.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.