Total Calories: 255
Yield: 12 muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Generously oil and flour a standard 12-cup muffin tin and set aside. 2
. Combine the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
3. Place the tofu, malt syrup, coconut oil, soymilk, vinegar, vanilla, and stevia (if using) in a blender, and blend until creamy. Add to the flour mixture, and stir until just mixed. Fold the blueberries into the batter. Mix well but do not overstir.
4. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups. (I use a 1/4-cup measuring cup with a handle to ladle the batter.)
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
6. Remove the muffins from the tin and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.