Total Calories: 574
Yield: 10-12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the soysage and tablespoon of canola oil, and sauté until the soysage is lightly browned. Transfer to paper towels and let drain.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the soysage and cheddar cheese and toss to coat. If necessary, crumble any large chunks of soysage.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry mixture. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.