Total Calories: 375
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400?F.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. To prepare the goodie mixture, place the rye flakes in a food processor or blender, and grind to a coarse meal. Transfer the rye meal to a medium bowl. Add the caraway seeds, and cover with the boiling water. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients together in a small bowl or blend in a food processor. Add the goodie mixture and stir to combine.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
6. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
7. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.