Total Calories: 403
Yield: 11-12 Muffins
1. To prepare the goodie mixture, heat the olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, and tarragon, and cook until soft—about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Sift together all of the dry ingredients, except the nutritional yeast flakes, in a large bowl and set aside.
4. In a small skillet, toast the yeast flakes over medium heat until they begin to brown. Add them to the dry ingredients along with the Swiss cheese, and stir to combine.
5. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Add the goodie mixture and stir to combine.
6. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
7. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
8. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.