Total Calories: 492
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. To prepare the topping, grind the granola in a food processor or handoperated grinder until it resembles coarse meal. Combine the granola, flours, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the margarine into the mixture to form crumbles. Set aside.
3. Sift together all the dry ingredients, except the granola, in a large bowl. Add the granola and stir to combine.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top. Top each cup of batter with the crumble topping, taking care to spread it evenly over each cup. Too much topping piled high in the middle will prevent the muffins from rising properly.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.