Total Calories: 554
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Combine all the goodie ingredients, except the tea, in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 30 minutes, or until the liquid reduces to 1 1/2 cups. If necessary, add boiling water to get the right measure. Turn off the heat, add the tea, and steep for 10 minutes. Remove and discard the teabags, and allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the cooled tea mixture, and whisk to combine.
4. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.