Total Calories: 362
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the dried apricots and toss to coat.
3. Purée the canned apricots in a food processor or blender to yield about 1 cup purée. Add all of the wet ingredients and pulse to blend. (You can also use a fork or potato ricer to mash the apricots, and then blend in the wet ingredients by hand.)
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top. Top each cup of batter with a pinch of the sesame seeds, taking care to sprinkle them evenly over each cup.
6. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.