* Tuna packed in olive oil, with mayonnaise, thin-sliced tomato, and shredded lettuce
* Cooked spinach and taleggio or fontina cheese
* Sliced hard-cooked eggs, anchovies, mayonnaise, and lettuce
* Gorgonzola mashed with mascarpone, ricotta, or cream cheese, topped with shredded radicchio
* Bresaola (air-dried beef) and soft fresh goat cheese
* Butter, prosciutto, and arugula
* Toasted walnuts and cream cheese
* Sliced fresh mozzarella with egg salad
* Very thin vegetable frittatas
* Nutella, a sweet chocolate hazelnut spread, which is as popular in Italy as peanut butter is in the United States
From "1,000 Italian Recipes." Copyright 2004 by Michele Scicolone. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.