* Drained chopped fresh tomatoes, olive oil, basil, and fresh mozzarella
* Mozzarella, grated Parmigiano- Reggiano, and cherry tomatoes
* Marinara sauce, grated Parmigiano- Reggiano, and cooked sausage
* Mozzarella and broccoli or broccoli rabe cooked with garlic
* Thin-sliced salami, red onions, and strips of roasted peppers
* Marinated artichoke hearts
* Marinara sauce with squid, small shrimp, and clams, capers, and oregano
From "1,000 Italian Recipes." Copyright 2004 by Michele Scicolone. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.