Total Calories: 346
1. Place the oats, eggs, cheese, sesame seeds, onion, tamari, garlic, and sage in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet. Using a spoon, divide the oatmeal mixture into fourths and carefully drop into the skillet. Cook over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until browned on the bottom. Flip and continue to cook until the other side is browned. (Note that the patties will not stick together until they begin to cook, so they cannot be shaped into burgers beforehand.)
3. While the burgers cook, combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well to remove any floury lumps.
4. Arrange the mushrooms on the burgers, then top with the sauce. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Serve with ears of fresh corn-on-the-cob, ripe tomatoes, and steamed green beans for a delicious American-style meal.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.