Download this recipe.
1 14 1/2-ounce can beef broth
3 pounds boneless pork ribs
1 18-ounce bottle barbecue sauce
10 kaiser rolls or large hanburger buns
1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs.
2. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or low for 8 hours or until meat shreds easily.
3. Remove meat, and shred with two forks. It will seem that it's not working right away, but it will.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer the shredded pork to a large oven safe casserole dish and stir in BBQ Sauce.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
6. Serve on Kaiser Rolls
This is a large recipe, but leftovers can be frozen and enjoyed later.