1. Cut the carrot into 1?8-inch-thick rounds.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Bring the broth to a boil in a large pot, add all the ingredients, and stir. Reduce the heat to medium?low and simmer for 1 hour or until the chicken is cooked and tender.
4. Ladle the hot soup into bowls and serve.
* Instead of using canned broth, I usually make this soup with homemade chicken broth for the best flavor.
* Chicken soup can be served over cooked rice, noodles, or orzo pasta.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.