1. Chop the bell pepper.
2. Chop the onion.
3. Chop the cilantro.
4. Peel the potatoes and cut into 1?2 inch cubes.
5. Remove and discard any skin or bones from the fish, then cut it into 1-inch cubes.
6. Put all the ingredients in a large pot over medium-low heat. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 2 hours or until the potatoes are tender (not soft/not crunchy).
7. Ladle the piping hot soup into bowls and serve immediately.
* Keep the heat low or the coconut milk will separate.
* Salt helps bring out the flavor of this chowder. The 1 tablespoon in the ingredient list is a starting point. Before serving, taste the soup and add more salt (1/2 teaspoon at a time) until it goes from bland to sweet.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.