Total Calories: 428
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. To create the “topping,” spoon 1 teaspoon of margarine in each cup of a greased muffin tin. Top with 1 heaping teaspoon of brown sugar, distributing it evenly in the bottom of each cup. Add 1 heaping teaspoon of crushed pineapple, spreading it evenly over the brown sugar. Use all of the pineapple. Set aside.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
4. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
5. Spoon the batter in the muffin tin over the “topping.” Fill each cup nearly to the top.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. When the muffins are done, immediately turn them upside-down on a platter or baking sheet. Do not remove the muffin tin. Cool at least 10 minutes before removing the tin. You may need a knife to help free the muffins.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.