Total Calories: 1,716
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl, and then evenly divide the mixture into two separate bowls. Add the goodies to one of the bowls and stir to combine.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Pour half the wet mixture into each bowl of dry ingredient. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
4. In a greased or papered muffin tin, spoon one scoop of the chocolate batter and one scoop of vanilla batter into each cup. Use all the batter for 12 muffins. With a knife, gently swirl the batters in each cup to marbleize.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. While the muffins bake, prepare the icing.
7. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin. Allow them to further cool to room temperature before adding the icing.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.