Total Calories: 489
Yield: 12 Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Whisk the wet ingredients in a medium bowl or blend in a food processor. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir.
4. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. While the muffins bake, prepare the glaze. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, or until it begins to brown. Remove from the heat and stir in the Grand Marnier.
7. After removing the muffins from the oven, immediately pierce the top of each six or seven times with a skewer or toothpick. Drizzle the glaze evenly over each muffin. Cool at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.