Total Calories: 335
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Sift together all the dry ingredients, except the bran, in a large bowl. Then add the bran and stir to combine. Add the blueberries and toss to coat.
3. Purée the peaches in a food processor or blender to yield about 1 1/4 cups purée. Add the wet ingredients and pulse to blend. (You can also use a fork or a potato ricer to mash the peaches, then blend in the wet ingredients by hand.)
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture. Stir just until mixed. Do not overstir. Spoon the batter into a greased or papered muffin tin. Fill each cup nearly to the top.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. While the muffins bake, prepare the glaze. Melt the margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the sugar and cook, stirring constantly for 5 minutes, or until it begins to brown. Remove from the heat and stir in the schnapps.
7. After removing the muffins from the oven, immediately pierce the top of each six or seven times with a skewer or toothpick. Using all the glaze, drizzle it evenly over each muffin until completely absorbed.
8. Cool the muffins at least 10 minutes before removing from the tin.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.