1/2 cup butter
3 cups brown sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 quarts to 6 quarts (16-24 C) popped popcorn kernels (unpopped kernels removed)
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup. Bring to a boil.
2. Pour in condensed milk. Return to a boil. Boil five minutes.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
4. Pour hot caramel over popcorn and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Grease hands and form popcorn mixture into balls.
6. Let balls cool on greased cookie sheets or waxed paper.
Help on downloading recipes
sure to check the Cook'n Recipe Archive
for more recipes.
Join the Cook'n Club!
An unbeatable value with exclusive benefits for members only.
Enjoy articles like this and many other benefits when you join the Cook'n Club. Click here to find out more.
© 2007 DVO Enterprises, Inc.