How do I print my own cookbook?
- Open up Cook'n
- Click on the recipes tab
- Near the top let you need to set the "Browse Recipes by" to cookbook (not cookbook and chapter)
- Then select the cookbook you want to print
- Then select the print button.
- This will launch the print preview
- Cookn will automatically create page numbers, an index, a table of contents and title pages for you.
- To scroll through the recipes there are forward and back arrows in the top left corner.
If you want to print the pictures
- make sure you have updated to at least version 8.204,
- make sure the reduce White space option is not selected.