Download this recipe.
1/2 pound sea or bay scallops
1/2 pound orange roughy fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 pound uncooked fresh or frozen large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons chopped fresh or 2 tsp dried marjoram leaves
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peels
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
3 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, melted
2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 cups hot cooked pasta or rice
1. Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
2. If using sea scallops, cut each in half.
3. Spray 18-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil with cooking spray. Arrange scallops, fish and shrimp on foil, placing shrimp on top. Sprinkle with marjoram, lemon peel and white pepper. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. Bring corners of foil up to center and seal loosely.
4. Cover and grill foil packet 4 inches from medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until scallops are white, fish flakes easily with fork and shrimp are pink and firm.
5. Serve seafood mixture over pasta.
From "Betty Crocker's Complete Cookbook, Everything You Need to Know to Cook Today, 9th Edition." Text Copyright 2000 General Mills, Inc. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Contribute to the Cook'n Club!
DVO would love to publish your article, prose, photography and art as well as your cooking, kitchen and nutrition tips, tricks and secrets. Visit the Newsletter Submission / Win Win for All section in our Forum for more information and details.